The information contained in the material on this website is intended for information and interest only, and not to either provide advice to, or to address the particular requirements of, any individual.
We do not recommend or endorse any investment, adviser or other service or product, or any material submitted by third parties, or linked to or from this Site. We do not offer any legal, financial or other advice, either regarding the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular investment, security or investment strategy, or otherwise.
You should not rely on any material in this website to take (or refrain from taking) any decision or action.
The investments and services mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you. In particular:
- Some of the investments mentioned may not be regulated under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or at all, and the protection afforded to you under that Act will not apply.
- The nature, capital, income value, returns, risks and charges of investments differ from one investment to another.
- The price of shares, units, funds and the income from them can go down as well as up, and you may not get back what you invested.
- Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Changes in currency exchange rates may adversely affect the price, or value, or income from investments denominated in a foreign currency.
- Certain investments carry charges and expenses which are deducted, and such deductions may not be made uniformly throughout the life of the investment but loaded disproportionately on to the early years; withdrawal from such investments in the early years may mean you are unable to recover the full amount of your original investment.
This website also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of, and are not maintained by, us. We provide these links for your convenience only, but do not necessarily endorse the material on these sites. We make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on these sites.
If you have any doubts, or want advice specific to your personal circumstances, you should contact an FCA authorised financial adviser.