Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content …
It is not necessary to register to read items on the CashQuestions.com site. However, you do need to register if you wish to receive the email newsletter.
You need to register separately if you wish to post on the bulletin board section of the site, to ask or answer a question. You also need to choose a username, which may be your own name or a pseudonym. To prevent abuse by spam robots, certain webmail addresses are not permitted by our registration software.
If you have difficulties registering because your main email address is a webmail address, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, so that we can override our software and set up your account manually.
Your username will be visible if you post a message on the bulletin board. However, your email address will never be revealed within the publicly-viewable content of the site unless you yourself post it on the bulletin board (not advised), nor will it be disclosed to third parties. You are strongly advised not to use your email address as your bulletin board username.
Collection and retention of your email address will take place in order to send you the CashQuestions newsletter, if you have opted to receive it. You can opt out of this service at any time.
The separate collection and retention of your email address for the bulletin board is for site operational reasons only. If you have opted to use the bulletin board’s optional email response service, you may receive automated emails to notify you of replies to posts that you have made.
Additionally, you may receive email notices from the site administration from time to time, which may contain marketing or promotional material, However, your email address will NOT be passed on to third parties.
Information we collect from your computer:
We automatically log certain information about how you use the site. This information may include your IP address and the pages you visit on the site, to enable us to analyse which topics are of most interest and tailor the site accordingly.